Friday 15 January 2021

Richard Searling Quiet Storm special 30.9.2020 Mixcloud

 Richard Searling Quiet Storm special 30.9.2020 Mixcloud


A 2-hour programme of mellow soul grooves.

1 The Originals "Baby, I'm For Real"

2 Patti Labelle "I Can't Forget You"

3 Charles Jackson "Love Of You"

4 Anita Baker "You Bring Me Joy"

5 David Lasley "It's Too Late"

6 Craig T Cooper "Quality Time"

7 Leslie Smith "Love's A Heartache"

8 Gladys Knight/Pips "You're Number One"

9 Armstead Christian "Smooth Love"

10 The Soul Children "What's Happening, Baby?"

11 David Porter "Can't See You When I Want To"

12 Laura Lee "Since I Fell For You"

13 Lamont Dozier "The Time Is Right"

14 Dee Dee Sharp Gamble "I'm Not In Love"

15 Portrait "All That Matters To Me"

16 Donnell Pittman "Your Love Is Dynamite"

17 Phyllis Hyman "No One Can Love You More"

18 Chris Willis "Diamond In Me"

19 Charnissa "When Can We Do This Again?"

20 Ramsey Lewis "Just A Little Lovin'"

21 The Commissioned "Secret Place"

22 5th Dimension "One Less Bell To Answer"

23 Free Movement "The Harder I try


https://www.mixcloud.com/spurs1961/richard-searling-quiet-storm-special-3092020/

No comments:

Post a Comment