Thursday 7 January 2021

Kevin Oxberry Best of 2020

Kevin Oxberry   Best  of 2020


Part One

O'Bryan - Sometimes

Gina Carey - My Destiny

Blue Soul Ten feat. Syauki Destanika - Cupid's Bow [Songs About You]

Tiger Cloth feat. Filippo Perbellini & Alice Righi - Take It Slow [Mind Of Matter]

Yolanda Parker - Everything You Do Blows My Mind

Courtney Lloyd Grear feat. Shawn McLemore - Good To Me [Forever]

Conya Doss - Not Trading You

Michon Young - Honey Dew

Cleo Sol - When I'm In Your Arms [Rose In The Dark]

Kim Tavar - Isaiah

Jody Watley - Candlelight (Alex Di Ciò Remix) [Winter Nights EP]

Deema - Touch Me Now [Deema Best Of]

Lamont Dozier Jr - I'm Gonna Take My Time

TJ Jackson - #1 Fan [Obsession]

Dee Dee Davis - Straight From My Soul [Straight From My Soul]

David P. Stevens feat. Latoya London - Natural [Vibrations]

Carmichael Musiclover - On A Cloud [The Best Thing Yet]

Ben L'Oncle Soul - The Best [Addicted To You]

3TOB - Never Gonna Give You Up

Selah Avery - In My Purse [Fear Less]

D. Folks - No One

GLOW feat. Dave Love - Best Of Me [Ten Of Diamonds]

Don-E - Caught Up in The Middle [I-Soulation]

Us - No More (It's Over Remix) [Linslee Remix EP]

Romina Johnson - I Miss You Here [Heartbeat]

DW3 feat. Boney James - Your Body [DW3]

Carmichael Musiclover - That Kind Of Woman [The Best Thing Yet]

Junez feat. Joe Utai & Fidatrix - Guess I'm In Love

Portrait - Cum Over [Afro Trees]

Law Whitaker - My Life

Menoosha - Black Is The Color Of My True Love's Hair [Airs About Hair Vol. 1]

True Music Group feat. Temeka Stanley - Conversations [True Soul Vol. 1]

Jarrod Lawson - Embrace What We Are [Be The Change]



Part Two

Tanqueray Hayward - This Thing

Jarrod Lawson - Why Don't You Call Me Baby Anymore [Be The Change]

Dayon feat. Astyn Turr - Don't Talk To Me That Way

Will Downing - Close To You [Romantique, Pt.2]

Tracy Cruz - Your Love's Everything [Sun After The Reign]

Tammy Harris - You're So Good To Me [Chicology]

The Realm - Diamond Cut

Sound Of SuperBad - I Want 'Cha

Sandra-Mae Lux - I'm Still Here [Happily Ever Now]

Terry Sims - Smile [Soul]

Randy Hall - A New Way Of Love

Lorraine Clarke-McGhie - Closer

Carmichael Musiclover - We Belong Together [Lifeline]

Shaila Prospere - Keep On Giving [Under My Skin]

Ledisi - WKND [The Wild Card]

Jack Tyson Charles - Something

Dorrey Lyles feat. David A.Tobin - Call Your Name [My Realized Dream]

Carmichael Musiclover - Your Sweetness [The Best Thing Yet]

Kloud 9 - 21 Days

Hil St. Soul - In My Groove

Jarrod Lawson - Love Isn't Always Enough [Be The Change]

Jarrod Lawson feat. Moonchild - I'll Be Your Radio [Be The Change]

B. Golden - Dance With Me [Hopeless Romantic]

True Music Group feat. DaQuela Payne & Joe Jordan - Closer And Closer [True Soul Vol. 1]

Julia Huff - Make Up On The Floor

Shaila Prospere - Rhythm [Under My Skin]

Glenn Jones feat. Genobia Jeter - Trust In Me

Kem feat. Brian Culbertson - Lonely [Love Always Wins]

Joe Leavy - Inside You

Carmichael Musiclover - Don't Cross Me Out [The Best Thing Yet]

Shaila Prospere - All Eyes On Us [Under My Skin]

JB Rose - Back To Love

N'Front - Never Another You


Top Ten Of 2020

10: True Music Group feat. Temeka Stanley - How Many Ways [True Soul Vol. 1]

09: Darryl Anders AgapéSoul - Bulletproof

08: Debra Debs - Something To Love [Se7en]

07: Carmichael Musiclover - Kiss And Tail [The Best Thing Yet]

06: True Music Group feat. Trinie J - So Into You [True Soul Vol. 1]

05: Shaila Prospere - Sisters & Brothers [Under My Skin]

04: Kiland - Straight From Me [His Love Confessions]

03: Mary Cross - In Love, There's A Risk

02: Shaila Prospere - Let's Be [Under My Skin]

01: Tanqueray Hayward - This Kind Of Love



https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/kevinoxberry/episodes/2020-12-19T00_33_48-08_00


No comments:

Post a Comment