Thursday 23 April 2020

Thierry Boulanger's 80s Favourites

1980

Gayle Adams – Same ("Let's go all the way")
Ashford & Simpson – A musical affair ("Love don't make it right")
Atlantic Starr – Radiant ("When love calls")
Aurra – Who are you
Roy Ayers – Love fantasy ("Believe in yourself")
Patryce Banks – She's back & ready ("
Bar Kays – As one ("Open your heart")
Gary Bartz – Same ("Keep going on")
Floyd Beck – What about me
George Benson – Give me the night
Blackbyrds – Better days ("Don't know what to say")
Breeze – Just in the nick of time
Pattie Brooks – Same ("Reach for my love")
James Brown – People
Randy Brown – Midnight desire ("Things that I could do")
Peabo Bryson – Paradise ("Paradise")
Cameo – Feel me ("Is this the way")
Gene Chandler – Let me make love to you
Chi-Lites – Heavenly body ("Heavenly body")
Merry Clayton – Emotion ("Emotion")
Collins & Collins – Same ("You know how to make me feel so good")
Norman Connors – Take it to the limit ("Justify")
Cut Glass – Rising cost of love
Damian & Denita – Same ("Being alone")
Tyrone Davis – I just can't keep on going
Dazz Band – Only love
Delegation – Same ("One more step to take")
Dells – I touched a dream
Enchantment – Soft lights, sweet music ("Believe in you", "I'm who you found")
Fat Larry's Band – Can't keep my hands to myself
Wilton Felder – Inherit the wind
First Love – Love me today
Flakes 1 – 1980 ("No one can love you (like I do)")
Aretha Franklin – Aretha ("Take me with you")
Gloria Gaynor – Stories ("
Garry Glenn – G.G. ("Cause I love you")
Googie & Tom Coppola – Shine the light of love ("Missing love")
GQ – Two ("Is it cool")
Grey & Hanks – Prime time ("Since I found you")
Eramus Hall – Your love is my desire ("Just me 'n' you")
Herbie Hancock – Monster ("Stars in your eyes")
High Inergy – Hold on ("It was you baby")
Jacksons – Triumph ("Everybody")
Al Johnson – Back for more ("Second wind")
Charles Johnson – Good good lovin'
Kalyan – All the way ("Just let me love you one more time")
Ty Karim – Keep on doin whatcha doin
Chaka Khan – Naughty ("Move me no mountain")
Lew Kirton – Heaven in the afternoon
Kwick – Same ("Let this moment be forever", "Why don't we love each other")
Love Committee – Same ("You are the one for me")
Masqueraders – Same ("
Curtis Mayfield – Something to believe in
Maze – Joy & pain ("The look in your eyes")
Alton McClain – More of you ("Love waves", "You bring to me my morning light")
McCrarys – Just for you ("Gotta be in")
Harold Melvin – The blue album ("If you're lookin'", "Prayin'")
Midnight Star – The beginning ("Two in love")
Stephanie Mills – Sweet sensation ("Wish that you were mine")
M'Lady – Baby you lied
Melba Moore – Closer ("Something on your mind")
Ndugu – Do I make you feel better ("Come into my life again")
O'Jays – The year 2000 ("To prove I love you")
Ray Parker Jr. – Two places at the same time ("
Passion – Midnight lovers
Peaches & Herb – Worth the wait ("Hearsay")
Perfect Touch – Merry go round
Perry & Sanlin – Same ("Off on your love")
Rance Allen Group – I feel like goin' on
Martha Reeves – Gotta keep moving ("Really like your rap")
Rockie Robbins – You & me ("Together")
David Ruffin – Gentleman Ruffin ("I wanna be with you")
Shadow – Same ("I can't hold back")
Dee Dee Sharp Gamble – Same ("I love you anyway")
Side Effect – After the rain ("The thrill is gone")
John & Arthur Simms – Same ("Love will getcha")
Solaris – Same ("You & me")
Spinners – Love trippin' ("I just want to fall in love")
Starvue – Upward bound ("Let's put the BS aside")
Alfonzo Surrett – Comin' out ("Gimmie your love")
Tavares – Love uprising ("Only one I need to love")
Temptations – Loving couples ("There's more where that came from")
Tierra – City nights ("Givin' up on love")
Trammps – Slipping out ("Mellow out")
Twennynine – Same ("Slipaway")
Donna Washington – For the sake of love ("Coming in for a landing")
Lenny Williams – Let's do it today ("Don't stop me now")
Yarbrough & Peoples – The two of us ("Want you back again")


1981

Bar Kays – Nightcruising ("Feels like I'm falling in love")
Archie Bell – I never had it so good ("
Jerry Bell – Winter love affair ("Tell me you'll stay")
George Benson – Never give up on a good thing
Angela Bofill – Something about you ("Tropical love")
Booker T. – You're the best
Bridge – Crying for love
Brief Encounter – We want to play ("Sweet tender lovin'")
Johnny Bristol – Free to be me ("Love no longer has a hold on me")
Sheree Brown – Straight ahead ("You'll be dancing all night")
Peabo Bryson – Turn back the hands of time
Keni Burke – You're the best ("Gotta find a way back into your heart")
Donald Byrd – Love byrd ("Feels like lovin you")
Carl Carlton – This feeling's rated X-tra
Jean Carn – Sweet & wonderful ("Sweet & wonderful")
Jerry Carr – Keep on comin back
Champaign - How 'bout us ("Can you find the time")
Change – Miracles ("Miracles")
Chi Lites – Try my side
Norman Connors – Mr. C ("She's gone", "Love's in your corner")
Delegation – II ("Turn on to city life)
Lamont Dozier – Workin' on you ("(You got me) Wired up", "Nobody told me")
Clifton Dyson – I'm giving up
Elusion – All toys break ("Livin' on the verge of leaving ")
Emotions – New affair ("
Fifth Avenue – Miracles ("Miracles")
Garfield Fleming – Don't send me away
Floaters & Shu Ga – Get ready for ("
Four Tops – Tonight! ("Let me set you free")
Future Flight – Same ("Hip-notic lady")
Yvonne Gage – Tonight
Marvin Gaye – In our lifetime ("Praise", "Funk me", "Life's a game of give and take")
Gemini – Rising ("Can't throw away a good love")
Reggie Griffin – Whisper in your ear
Hi-Gloss – Same ("I'm totally yours")
Freddie Hubbard – Splash ("You're gonna lose me")
Phyllis Hyman – Can't we fall in love again ("Don't tell me tell her")
Impressions – Fan the fire ("I don't wanna lose you", "Take everything")
Walter Jackson – Tell me where it hurts ("Tell me where it hurts")
L.V. Johnson – "I love you, I want you, I need you", "We belong together"
Jones Girls – Get as much love ("Nights over Egypt")
Chaka Khan – Lover's touch
Bobby King – Same ("Heart to heart")
Evelyn King – I'm in love ("The other side of love")
Kitty & Haywoods – Excuse me I've got a life ("Mystic stranger")
Gladys Knight – Touch ("Baby, baby don't waste my time")
Lakeside – Keep on movin' on straight ahead ("It's got to be love")
Denise LaSalle - & Satisfaction Guaranteed ("I'm trippin'")
Stacy Lattisaw – With you ("Screamin' off the top")
Debra Laws – Very special ("Very special", "On my own")
Joyce Lawson – Same ("Love uprising")
Webster Lewis – Let me be the one ("Boston")
Little Milton – In perspective ("I'm in love with you")
Jeff Lorber – It's a fact ("Your love has got me")
Lovesmith – Same ("Shame on you")
LTD – Love magic ("Love magic")
Manhattans – Black tie ("Just one moment away")
Teena Marie – It must be magic ("It must be magic")
Maze – Live in New Orleans ("Before I let go")
Alton McClain – Gonna tell the world ("My destiny")
Gwen McCrae – same ("Funky sensation")
Lee McDonald – Sweet magic ("I'll do anything for you")
Harold Melvin – All things happen in time ("Tell me why")
Midnight Star – Standing together ("Open up to love")
Stephanie Mills – Stephanie ("My love's been good to you")
Melba Moore – What a woman needs ("Let's stand together")
Jimmy Nicholas – Let me love you tonight
Billy Ocean – Nights ("Nights", "Everlasting love ")
O'Conner – Come alive ("Too sweet to lose", "
Ohio Players – Ouch! ("I'd better take a coffee break", "Star of the party")
Ozone – Jump on it ("Come on in") Send it ("Send it")
Passage – Same ("Have you heard the word")
Teddy Pendergrass – It's time for love ("It's time for love")
Esther Phillips – Good black is hard to crack ("Changin'")
Pieces of a Dream – Same ("Warm weather")
Noel Pointer – All my reasons ("Classy lady", "All the reasons why")
Real Thing – I believe in you
LJ Reynolds – Same ("Tell me")
Rockie Robbins – I believe in love ("Time to think")
Smokey Robinson – Yes it's you lady ("Tell me tomorrow")
Rufus – Camouflage ("Special friend")
Sadane – One way love affair ("One way love affair", "You're the one for me")
Shadow – In the streets ("Piece of cake")
Sister Sledge – All American girls ("If you really love me")
Spinners – Can't shake this feeling ("Got to be love", You go your way")
Spunk – Tighten it up ("La Bimini")
Staple Singers – This time around ("Trippin' on your love")
Starpoint – Keep on it ("I want you closer")  // Wanting you ("Try me")
Stylistics – Closer than close ("Searchin'")
Sylvester – Too hot to sleep ("I can't believe I'm in love", "Thinking right")
Tavares – Loveline ("Loveline")
T.F.O. – Happy family
Bobby Thurston – The main attraction ("Very last drop")
Luther Vandross – Never too much ("Never too much")
Charles Veal – Believe it ("New found love")
Leon Ware – Rocking you eternally ("Rocking you eternally")
Donna Washington – Goin' for the glow ("Goin' for the glow")
Mary Wells – In & out of love ("These arms")
Whispers – This kind of lovin ("I'm the one for you")
Barry White & Glodean – Same ("We can't let go", "I want you")
Eloise Whitaker – Same ("I've come too far")
Deniece Williams – My melody ("It's your conscience")
Robert Winters – Magic man ("Magic man")
Bobby Womack – The Poet ("Lay your lovin' on me")
Woods Empire – Universal love ("Universal love")
Betty Wright – Same ("Give a smile")
Zingara – Same ("Are you ready for love", "Haunted house")
Zoom – Saturday Saturday night ("Love seasons")


1982

Carl Anderson – Same ("Buttercup")
Atlantic Starr – Brilliance ("Circles", "Perfect love")
Bloodstone – We go a long way back ("My love goes stronger")
Peabo Bryson – Don't play with fire
Keni Burke – Changes ("Let somebody love you")
Jean Carn – Trust me ("Trust me")
Caviar – Never stop lovin' you
Sonny Charles – The sun still shines ("Put it in a magazine")
Crystal Winds – First flight ("Love ain't easy", "Lover's holiday")
Cliff Dawson – Same ("I can love you better", "Love is just a dream", "It's not me you love")
Dayton – Hot fun ("Meet the man")
Dazz band – Keep it live ("Gamble with my love")
William DeVaughn – Crème de crème
Dillard & Boyce – We're in this thing ("
Dramatics – New dimension ("She's my kinda girl", "I believe in you")
Ronnie Dyson – Phase 2 ("Heart to heart")
Billy Griffin – Be with me ("Hold me tighter in the rain")
Herbie Hancock – Lite me up ("Can't hide your love")
Thelma Houston – Reachin' all around ("You never were my friend")
Earnest Jackson – Reaching out for your love
Janet Jackson – Same ("You'll never find (A love like mine)")
Walter Jackson – It's cool
Jewel – Cut & polished ("You're so jealous")
Howard Johnson – Keepin love new ("Keepin love new")
Bobby Jones – Soul set free ("A soul set free")
Karin Jones – Under the influence of love ("Ready, ready love")
Bobby Jonz – Win your love
High Inergy – So right ("First impressions")
Khemistry – Same ("Can you feel my love")
Evelyn King – Get loose ("Back to love")
Klique – Let's wear it out ("I can't get enough")
Bettye Lavette – Tell me a lie ("I can't stop")
Magic Lady – Hot'n'sassy ("Give it up")
Mass Production – Inner city 12"
Gwen McCrae – On my way ("Keep the fire burning")
McCrarys – All night music ("Love on a summer night")
Jay W. McGee – Over & over ("What you're trying to do", "Over & over")
Mella & Co – Be free
Midnight Star – Victory ("Make time (To fall in love)")
Mighty Fire – Same ("
Stephanie Mills - Love has lifted me ("Love is everywhere")
Jesse Mitchell – Don't be so eagar
Alicia Myers – I fooled you this time ("I fooled you this time")
New Birth – I'm back ("Hangin' out")
Numonics – Rollin' ("You lied"")
O'Bryan – Doin' alright ("Right from the start", "Doin' alright")
O'Jays – My favourite person ("My favourite person")
Jeffrey Osborne – Same ("I really don't need no light")
Fred Parris & Satins – Same ("Let me be the last one")
Teddy Pendergrass – This one's for you ("Only to you")
Greg Perry – It takes heart
Jay Player - Love's the answer
Lou Rawls – Now is the time ("Now is the time for love")
Harry Ray – It's good to be home ("Love is a game")
Revelation – Same ("Shout for joy")
JP Rodgers – Good taste in love ("Come on back home baby")
Rose Royce – Stronger than ever ("Best love")
Sadane – Exciting ("One minute from love", "Baby won't cha")
Salsoul Orchestra – Take time for love (12")
David Sea – Angel
Shalamar – Friends ("Friends")
Leslie Smith – Heartache ("Love's a heartache", "Don't shut the door")
O.C. Smith – Love changes ("Im glad I fell in love with you")
SOS Band – III ("Groovin'")
Starpoint – All night long ("All night long", "Miracle love", Bring your sweet lovin back")
Steven & Serling – One magic night ("Can I be with you tonight")
Sunfire – Step in the light
Mike & Brenda Sutton – Don't hold back ("We'll make it", "Anyway you want my love")
Johnnie Taylor – Just ain't good enough ("What about my love")
Tomorrow's Edition – A song for everyone ("A song for everyone")
Gene VanBuren – What's your pleasure ("You've got me where I want you")
Luther Vandross – Forever, for always ("You're the sweetest one", "Better love")
Leon Ware – Why I came to California
Beau Williams – Same ("If you're ready")
Ren Woods – Azzizz ("If you come with me")
Michael Wycoff – Love conquers all ("Looking up to you", "Take this chance again")
Wynd Chymes – Arrival ("Body rap")


1983

Arnie's Love – I'm out of your life
Anita Baker – The songstress ("Feel the need")
Bilalian Creation – Save the children
Angela Bofill – Too tough ("Is this a dream")
Benny Braxton – Come to me
Cameo – Style ("You're a winner")
GC Cameron – Give me your love ("Give me your love", "Nights like this in Georgia")
Chew – See the light ("See the light")
Circle City Band - Magic
Dayton – Feel the music ("Promise me", "The sound of music")
Fatback – Is this the future ("Is this the future")
Fat Larry's Band – Straight from the heart ("Don't let it go to your head")
Aretha Franklin – Get it right ("When you love me like that")
General Caine – Dangerous ("On the bus")
Gift of Dreams – Same ("Feel it")
Gospel Unlimited – Unlimited gospel ("I found joy")
Larry Graham – Victory ("I'm sick & tired")
James D. Hall – I wanna get into you
Jennifer Holiday - Heartstrings
Phyllis Hyman – Goddess of love ("We should be lovers")
Glenn Jones - Everybody loves a winner ("Keep on doin'")
Kashif – Same ("Help yourself to my love")
Kenny G – G Force ("Hi how ya doin'")
Lew Kirton – Talk to me
Gladys Knight – Visions ("When you're far away")
Jerry Knight – Love's on our side ("Nothing can hold us back")
Denise Lasalle – Come to bed
Lonnie Liston-Smith – Dreams of tomorrow ("Never too late")
Kenny Lynch – Half the day's gone ("Never give up on love")
Teena Marie – Robbery ("Playboy")
MCB – Same ("I'm the one, you're the one")
Jeffrey Osborne – Stay with me tonight ("Don't you get so mad")
Ozone – Glasses ("Our hearts will always shine)
Teddy Pendergrass – Heaven only knows ("You and me for right now")
Pieces of a Dream – Imagine this ("Fo fi fo")
Rance Allen Group – Hear my voice ("God is blessing you")
Starpoint – It's so delicious
Status IV – Lovin' you
Gary Taylor – G.T. ("This time")
T Connection – The game of life
Jackie Verdell – Can I get a witness
Whispers – Love for love ("Keep on lovin' me")
Lenny White – Attitude ("Fascination")
Beau Williams – Stay with me ("Stay with me")
Deniece Williams – I'm so proud ("Do what you feel")
Art Wilson - Stay
Winans – Long time comin ("Don't be deceived")


1984

Steve Arrington – Positive power ("What do you want from me")
Roy Ayers – In the dark ("Poo poo la la")
J. Blackfoot – Taxi
Shirley Brown – Intimate storm ("This love")
Leon Bryant – Finders keepers
Peabo Bryson – Straight from the heart
CiCi – Hypnotized
James Cobbin – Caught up in the middle
Paulinho DaCosta – Sunrise ("You came into my life")
Dells – One step closer ("Don't want nobody")
Dennis Edwards – Don't look any further ("I thought I could handle it")
Fatback – Phoenix ("Just be my love")
Bobby Glover – Bad ("Bright skies, sunny days", "It's my turn")
Grady Harrell – Mwana ("Wrong side of love")
Jesse James – I can feel your love vibes
Glenn Jones – Finesse ("Finesse")
Bobby Jonz – Thought you were loving me
Bobby King – Fall in love ("Heart to heart")
Ramsey Lewis & Nancy Wilson – Ramsey & Nancy ("Closer than close")
Manhattans – Forever by your side ("Locked up in your love")
McKinley Jackson – Love overture
Ronnie McNeir – Experience ("Light my fire")
Mtume – You me & he ("Prime time")
O'Jays – Love & more ("Summer fling")
Teddy Pendergrass – Love language ("You're my choice tonight")
Ray Goodman & Brown – All about love ("
Evan Rogers – Secret love
David Simmons – Love tonight
Spinners – Crossfire ("Love's in season")
Johnnie Taylor – Best of old & new ("Shoot for the moon")
Temptations – Truly for you ("Set your love right", "Memories")
Lillo Thomas – All of you ("I like your style")
Whispers – So good ("So good")
Eugene Wilde – Same
D.A. Williams – Make you happy
Windjammer – II ("Tossin' & turnin')
Bobby Womack – The Poet 2 ("Lay your lovin' on me")


1985

Atlantic Starr – As the band turns ("Silver shadow")
Aurra – Like I like it ("Happy feeling")
Angela Bofill – Tell me tomorrow
Bridge – Baby don't hold your love back
Cashmere – Same ("We need love")
Chapter 8 – This love's for real ("How can I get next to you")
Fatback – So delicious ("So delicious")
Wilton Felder – Secrets ("The truth song", "I'll still be looking up to you")
Aretha Franklin – Who's zoomin who ("Integrity")
Rosie Gaines – Caring ("Crazy", "Good times")
Joanna Gardner – Same
Curtis Hairston – I want your lovin'
Freddie Jackson – Rock me tonight ("I wanna say I love you", "He'll never love you")
Frankie Kelly – Ain't that the truth
Patti Labelle – Patti ("I can't forget you")
Jeff Lorber – Step by step ("Every woman needs it")
Manhattans – Too hot to stop it ("Don't say no")
Clarence Mann – Come what may
Maze – Can't stop the love ("Too many games")
Shirley Murdoch – Same ("The one I need")
Alexander O'Neal – Same ("If you were here tonight")
RJ's Latest Arrival – Same ("
Skool Boyz – This is the real thing ("
Howard Smith – Totally commited ("Perfect love")
Smoke City – I really want you ("Dreams")
Stroke – Same ("Just let me luv you")
Johnnie Taylor – Wall to wall ("Can I love you")
Jeff Tyzik – Smile ("Prized possession", "Love won't wait")
Nancy Wilson – Keep you satisfied ("Just to keep you satisfied")


1986

Donna Allen – Perfect timing
Ashford & Simpson – Real love ("Nobody walks in LA")
Aurra – You & me tonight
Average White Band – Soul searching ("Queen of my soul")
Anita Baker – Rapture ("Been so long")
Cornell Brown – 5 minutes of love talk
Peabo Bryson – Quiet storm ("Catch 22")
Cargo – Don't stop your love
Choice Reunion – Free & easy ("Free & easy")
Willie Collins – Where you gonna be tonight ("Restless")
Controllers – Stay ("Secret fantasy")
DeBarge - In a special way
First Circle – Boys night out ("Can't find a love", "In the name of love")
Guinn – Same ("People will be people", "Open the door")
Curtis Hairston – Same ("The morning after")
Howard Hewett – I commit to love ("I'm for real")
Phyllis Hyman – Living all alone ("First time together")
Freddie Jackson – Just like the first time ("I don't want to lose your love")
Genobia Jeter – Genobia ("All of my love")
L.V. Johnson – All night party ("
Shirley Jones – Always in the mood
Kazu Matsui Project – Is that the way to your heart ("Let's pretend")
Krystol – Passion from a woman ("I might fall in love with you")
Jeff Lorber - Private passion ("Keep on lovin' her")
Prince Phillip Mitchell – Devastation ("In her own way")
Meli'sa Morgan – Do me baby ("Heartbreak decision")
RJ's Latest Arrival – Hold on ("Heaven in your arms")
David Sea – I'm in the mood ("I'm in the mood")
September - Slowly
SOS Band – Sands of time ("Two time lover")
Surface – Same ("Feels so good")
Beau Williams – No more tears ("Give me up")
Betty Wright – Sevens ("Share my love")


1987

Vanessa Bell Armstrong – Same ("You bring out the best in me")
Atlantic Starr – All in the name of love ("Let the sun in")
Regina Belle – All by myself
Robert Brookins – In the night ("In the beginning")
Broomfield – Same ("Don't cover up your feelings", "Is it so hard")
Janice Bullock – Don't start a fire ("Don't start a fire")
Crosswind – Fire / We can work it out
Ian Foster – Same ("Ooh wee baby")
Nanette Frank – Can't be your part time lover
Ghalib Ghallab – Let me love you ("
Rosie Gaines – No sweeter love ("Crazy"(Long version)
Garry Glenn – Feels good to feel good ("Torch for you")
Miki Howard - Love confessions ("That's what love is")
Ivy – III ("True love")
Miles Jaye – Miles ("I've been a fool for you")
Juicy – Spread the love ("After loving you")
Kingdom – Amazing ("Don't be afraid")
Lanier & Co – I don't know what to do about you
Cheryl Lynn – Start over ("If you were mine")
Mason – Livin' on the edge ("Breathless")
Ronnie McNeir – Love suspect ("Everybody's in a hurry")
Michelle & Family Love – Reality ("Feel your love")
Mosley & Johnson – Same ("Baby come back")
Nightwind – Same ("Love my baby")
Norwood – I can't let you go ("Come back my lover")
Alexander O'Neal – Never knew love like this before
Point 3 FM – So delicious
Byrd Pressley – Something to remember you by
Bert Robinson – No more cold nights ("Heart of gold")
James Robinson – Guilty ("Feel like going on")
Patrice Rushen – Watchout ("All my love")
Sherrick – Same ("Just call")
Tashan – Chasin a dream ("Thank you father")
Temptations – Together again ("Look what you started")
Lillo Thomas – Lillo ("
Vaneese Thomas – Love in your eyes // Vaneese ("I wanna get close to you")
John White – Night people ("
Bobby Womack – The last soul man ("I still love you")
Yarbrough & Peoples – Penitentiary III ("


1988

Donna Allen – Heaven on earth ("Joy & pain ")
Gerald Alston – ("Stay a little while")
Bob Baldwin – A long way to go ("
Angela Bofill – Intuition ("
Brick – Too tuff ("
Brothers In Christ – Twinkle of an eye ("God's armor")
Randy Brown – Are you lonely
Peabo Bryson – Positive ("Crazy love")
Tyrone Burwell - Memories
By All Means – Same ("
California Executives – Dancing & romancing ("
Chapter 8 – Forever ("Give me a chance")
Herbert Charles – Something about your love ("For letting her in")
Natalie Cole – Quiet storm ("I wanna be that woman ")
Will Clayton – Forever ("
Norman Connors – Passion ("I am your melody")
Sarah Dash – You're all I need ("To tell you the truth")
Dazz Band – If it's love
Will Downing – Same ("In my dreams", "Sending out an SOS")
Fit – Just having fun ("Paradise", "I wanna know")
Tom Grose & Varsity – She wants your money ("More of you")
Freddie Jackson – Don't let love slip away ("Special lady")
Jamm – Same ("One and only", "Ready for love")
Chaka Khan – C.K.
Stacy Lattisaw – Personal attention ("Ain't no mountain high enough")
Mac Band – Same
Magic Lady – Same ("Betcha can't lose")
Melba Moore – Quiet storm ("Love & kisses")
Pasadenas – To whom it may concern ("Give a little peace")
Perri – The flight ("Upside down")
Pieces of a Dream – Makes you wanna ("Feelin' for you", "We belong to each other")
Marlena Shaw – Love is in flight ("I want to know")
Gary Taylor – Compassion ("Compassion")
Visions – Same ("Love calls", "It's a choice")
Waters – Same ("
BeBe & CeCe Winans – Heaven
Windy City – Can you feel it
Womack & Womack – Love's just a ballgame
June Yamagashi – My pleasure ("Give this love a try")


1989

Ortheia Barnes – Till you lose it
Mikki Bleu – I promise
Bora Bora - Jealousy
Carlton Blount – A day without love
Shirley Brown – Fire & ice ("Ain't nothin' like the lovin' we got")
Sharon Bryant – Here I am ("In the nite time")
Peabo Bryson – All my love ("Palm of your hand")
Otis Clay – Watch me now ("All I wanna do")
Michael Cooper – Just what I like ("Over & over")
E.U. – Livin' large ("Taste of your love")
Eric Gable – Caught in the act  ("Hard up")
Sam Green –Right place right time ("You are")
Liz Hogue – Vicious & fresh ("Dream lover")
Miki Howard – Same ("Love under new management")
Impact – It's a groove night ("I'm a winner")
Miles Jaye – Irresistible ("Objective", "Message", "Heaven")
Johnson & Branson – Same ("Midnite lady", "She still loves me")
Amy Keys – Lover's intuition ("Has it come to this")
Leotis – On a mission ("Summer love")
Manhattans – Sweet talk ("This love is real")
Maze – Silky soul ("Silky soul", "Can't get over you")
David Peaston – Introducing ("Don't say no")
Pieces of a Dream – 'Bout dat time ("Lonely hearts of love")
Pressure Point – Dreaming
Reign – Let me
Bert Robinson – I promise you love ("Lover it's coming back")
Rose Royce – Perfect lover ("All I wanna do")
Swing Out Sister – You on my mind
Temptations – Special ("Special")
Theryl – Open up your heart
Rick Webb – Sitting on your doorstep
Dee Dee Wilde – No way out ("Hold me")
Eugene Wilde – I choose you tonight ("I can't stop this feeling")
Alyson Williams – Raw ("We're gonna make it")
Christopher Williams – Adventures in paradise ("Sweet memories")
Deniece Williams – Special love ("I'm free")
Lenny Williams – Layin' in wait ("It's time")

No comments:

Post a Comment