Monday 15 February 2010

Richard Searling Top 25 of 1985

From Richard's column in Street Scene magazine January 1986

1 Alexander O'Neal - If You Were Here Tonight
2 Chapter 8 - How Can I Get Next To You
3 Skoolboyz - You Are My Love
4 Luther Vandross - My Sensitivity
5 Rene & Angela - You Dont Have To Cry
6 Lonnie Hill - Galveston Bay
7 Patti Austin - Only A Breath Away
8 Johnny Gill - Chemistry
9 Frederick - Somebody Wont Sleep Tonight
10 Smoke City - Dreams
11 Billy Griffin - Systematic
12 Bill Withers - Something That Turns You On
13 Levert - Im Still
14 Dennis Edwards - Coolin Out
15 Benny Lattimore - Wake Me Up
16 Andrew Barrax - I Just Cant Seem To Forget
17 Durrel Coleman - Do You Love Me
18 Johnnie Taylor - When She Stops Asking
19 Maze - I Want To Feel Im Wanted
20 Patti Labelle - I Cant Forget You
21 Willie Clayton - Love Pain
22 Atlantic Starr - Silver Shadow
23 David Camon - Night After Night
24 Joanna Gardner - I Could Never Love Another
25 Rockie Robbins - You Finally Found The One

No comments:

Post a Comment